Hanging out at the Minneapolis airport, waiting for our flight to Paris. Jerry has his shoes off and is doing a crossword. Some things never change!
Megan Jack drove us down to Cedar Rapids this morning, so it already has been a long day. Hopefully, with any luck, I will get some sleep during our 8 hr. Flight.
More later when we get to Paris. Thanks to all of you for all the good wishes.
- hurry up and wait
- Arrival in Paris
- Arrival in Paris Pictures
- Pictures of Day 2 - Eating, Walking, and Art
- Day 2 - Walking, eating, and Art
- Day Three - Shopping and Wine
- Day 3 - Shopping and Wine- pictures
- Traveling and Roma
- Roma days 5 & 6
- Arrival in Rome - Hotel, eating out, Vatican & St,...
- more Vatican and St., Peter's photos
- Colosseum and Roman Forum & Palantine pictures
- Hello from Tuscany
- Florence: The city of ART
- pictures from Florence
- Back "home" to Paris
- Paris - Tuileries - Musse de Orangerie & "stuff" w...
- Amsterdam: Cool fall weather
- Sept. 21 in Paris
- Provence: The best for last.
- Arles: Day 2 - Old stuff and more old stuff
- Arles - Day 3, Market, Aqueducts, and Vineyards
- The Louvre
- Pictures from Last Days in Paris: Sainte Chapell...
- Last days in Paris
- ▼ September (25)